Filed under: Gog, Great Days, PROPHESY | Tags: End Of Days, End Times, End times Prophesy, Gog and Megog, Jerusalem, PROPHESY
UPDATED june 21sT 2016
Dreams are 1/60th of Prophesy ! The vowel חולם “Cholem” is a “segulah” (wondrous power) for a חלם dream (Zohar Tikunim)
Prophesies are revealed in such a way, that their fulfillment depends on the future actions of people. Some prophesies are conditional, the sages say all the bad things the prophets say do not have to happen while all the good will come to pass. Those prophesies that had a sign given will definitely be fulfilled. Similarly, the lives of our fathers were a sign for their children, and they firmly established what will happen to the later generations. This is known that “Maasei Avos – Siman Lebanim” – what occurred to the patriarchs is a sign to their descendants.
Prophesies about the “End of Days” can be fulfilled in many ways. The Talmud says (Sanhedrin 94a) that if King Hezekiah and his generation had merited it, he would have been the Moshiach, while the king of Assyria – the predicted arch enemy of Moshiach – Gog, the ruler of Magog. Therefore we can only know what was meant by a prophesy after it was fulfilled, Prophesy is left ambiguous so to not interfere with our free will, thus allowing a number of possible outcome based on our marit or lack of it and Divine mercy. Hashem’s knowledge is not as the knowledge of a human being. Hashem is outside of time. Even though the future to a large extent depends on our actions or lack of them based on free choice, Hashem looks at history and predicts potential events. Prophecies are given in a way that they can be fulfilled in many different ways. Hashem’s knowledge does not force the future, most of the time.
Prophets are from the side of Netzach and Hod. In them is included the two names which are יאהדונה”י . These eight letters correspond to the eight books of the prophets. Because the Torah was given through Her (the Shechinah) . God said to Moses, “You shall see my back” (Ex 33:23). No prophet or wise person is able to rise above without this. The outer keys are called her face, the inner face is the inner keys. if a person does not have the outer keys how will he enter inside, therefore it says, “This is the gateway to יהו”ה” (Psalms 118:20)
Prophesy is not just as a prediction for the future but also as a kind of “road map” for what people are supposed to do. It gives us guidelines for future history.
tHE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROPHESY WAS PURELY AUDITORY WITHOUT ANY VISUAL IMAGES. gOD ONLY USES A PREPARED VESSEL TO DELIVER HIS PROPHESIES. GOD DOES NOT TAKE A FOOL AND MAKE HIM IN TO A PROPHET. TO RECIEVE PROPHESY ONE NEEDS TO DO THE PREPARATORY WORK.
pROPHESY AT THE END OF THE FIRST TeMPLE CEASED, BUT THE PROPHETS WHO WERE ALIVE AT THAT TIME CONTINUED TO PROPHESY. through OUT THE YEARS OF THE EXILE AND DURING THE BEGINNING OF THE 2ND TEMPLE PERIOD INCLUDING THE PROPHETS mODICHY, eSTHER, cHANANYAH ,AZARYAH AND MISHAEL. wHEN THESE PROPHETS DIED THERE ENDED PROPHESY BUT THERE WAS AND IS STILL REVELEATION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT CALLED “RUACH HAkODESH’
nO NEW PROPHETS AROSE DURING THE 2ND TEMPLE PERIOD
PROPHESY CAN REVEAL THE FUTURE, BUT THIS IS NOT ITS MAIN PURPOSE, THIS VERIFIES ITS AUTHENTICITY. prophesy COMES TO INSPIRE SELF IMPROVEMENT.
THE LESHEM TEACHES THAT
THE WAR OF GOG AND MEGOG
INVOLVES ACTUALY 3 TIMES
THAT GOG AND MEGOG WILL
ARROUSE THE NATIONS TO
WAR AGAINST THE hEBREW
PEOPLE AND GO UP AGAINST
THE LEADER OF “aSHUR”
(ASYRIA-IRAN), WAS mEGOG
IN THE TIME OF cHIZIYAHU,
THE KING OF iSRAEL. HE
BROUGHT THOUSANDS OF
SOLDIERS TO DESTROY
jERUSALEM, BUT GOD KILLED
HIM BEFORE HE HAD A
CHANCE. THE HOLACAUST
MUST BE THE 2ND GOG AND
MEGOG EVENT. THE tHIRD
LOOKS LIKE IT IS FORMING AS
JERUSALEM IS ONCE AGAIN
THE FLASH POINT OF THE
The prophet Zechariah
” All the nations of the
earth will gather about
Jerusalem. ” (12:3)
The Radak teaches that
the nations will be
destroyed through this.
As Zechariah reveals
” On that day I will
destroy all the nations
that come upon Jerusalem
This is what will be :
21. And say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from among the nations, where they have gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land;
WE ARE WELL INTO THIS PHASE NOW !
22. (K) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, nor shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all;
AS IT IS TODAY
23. Nor shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them in all their dwelling places, where they have sinned, and will cleanse them; so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd; they shall also follow my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell in it, they and their children, and their grandchildren for ever; and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26. And I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27. My tabernacle also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28. And the nations shall know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
( Ezekiel Chapter 37 )
IRAN IN THE GOG COALITION OF RUSSIA
Ezekiel Chapter 38
1. And the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
2. Son of man, set your face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech
and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
Meshech IS MOSCOW
3. And say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;
4. And I will turn you around, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in complete armor, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them wielding swords;
5. Persia, Kush, and Put with them; all of them with shield and helmet;
PERSIA IS IRAN
6. Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah from the farthest north, and all his bands; and many people with you.
Togarmah IS TURKEY
7. Be prepared, and prepare for yourself, you, and all your company that are assembled with you, and be a guard to them.
8. After many days you shall be called upon; in the latter years you shall come against the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered from many peoples, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste; but it is brought out from the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
THIS IS CLEARLY END DAYS PROPHESY
THIS IS AFTER THE EUROPEAN JEWISH HOLOCAUST
9. You shall ascend and come like a storm, you shall be like a cloud to cover the land, you, and all your bands, and many people with you.
10. Thus says the Lord God: It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into your mind, and you shall think an evil plot;
11. And you shall say, I will go up to the land of villages without walls; I will go to those who are at rest, who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
SOMETHING LIKE THIS
THERE EVIL PLANS WILL NOT WORK
12. To take booty, and to plunder; to turn your hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
13. Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all its young lions, shall say to you, Have you come to take booty? Have you gathered your company to plunder? To carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great booty?
14. Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwells securely, shall you not know it?
15. And you shall come from your place from the farthest north, you, and many people with you, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army;
RUSSIA IRAN TURKEY SYRIA LEBONON AND OTHERS
16. And you shall come up against my people of Israel, like a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when I shall be sanctified in you, O Gog, before their eyes.
BY WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE NATIONS WILL KNOW GOD
17. Thus says the Lord God: Are you he of whom I have spoken in old times by my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them?
18. And it shall come to pass on that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, says the Lord God, that my fury shall be roused.
THE GOD WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF ISREAL
19. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20. And the fishes of the sea, and the birds of the sky, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men who are upon the face of the earth, shall tremble at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21. And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, says the Lord God; every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
22. And I will contend with him by pestilence and by blood; and I will rain down upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, a torrential rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
THE GOD WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF ISREAL
23. Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
BY WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE NATIONS WILL KNOW GOD
IS WITH ISRAEL
IN CASE SOMEONE DID NOT GET IT THE FIRST TIME
GOD SAYS IT AGAIN
Tanach – Ezekiel Chapter 39
1. And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus said the Lord God; Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;
MESECH, THIS IS MOSCOW
2. And I will turn you around, and entice you own, and will cause you to come up from the farthest north, and will bring you against the mountains of Israel;
3. And I will strike your bow from your left hand, and will cause your arrows to fall from your right hand.
GOD WILL PREVENT THEIR MILITARY FROM HARMING ISRAEL
4. You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you, and all your bands, and the peoples that are with you; I will give you to the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5. You shall fall upon the open field; for I have spoken it, says the Lord God.
6. And I will send a fire on Magog, and among those who dwell securely in the islands; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
GOD WILL PREVENT THEIR MILITARY FROM HARMING ISRAEL
7. And I will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them profane my holy name any more; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.
BY WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE NATIONS WILL KNOW GOD
IS WITH ISRAEL
8. Behold, it has come, and it is done, says the Lord God; this is the day of which I have spoken.
9. And those who dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the staves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire for seven years;
10. And they shall take no wood from the field, nor cut down any from the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire; and they shall destroy those who destroyed them, and rob those who robbed them, says the Lord God.
11. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give to Gog a place for burial in Israel, the Valley of the Travellers to the east of the sea; and it shall block the path of the travellers; and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude; and they shall call it the Valley of Hamon-Gog, (Multitude of Gog).
12. For seven months shall the house of Israel bury them, so that they may cleanse the land.
THERE WILL BE MANY DEAD OF GOG
13. And all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown on the day that I shall be glorified, says the Lord God.
14. And they shall set apart men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the travellers those who remain upon the face of the earth, so as to cleanse it; after the end of seven months shall they search.
15. And the travellers who pass through the land, when any sees human bone, then he shall set up a sign by it, till the grave diggers have buried it in the valley of Hamon-Gog.
16. And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
17. And you, son of man, thus says the Lord God: Speak to every feathered bird, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrificial feast that I prepare for you, a great sacrificial feast upon the mountains of Israel, that you may eat flesh and drink blood.
18. You shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19. And you shall eat fat till you are full, and drink blood till you are drunk, of my sacrificial feast which I have prepared for you.
20. Thus you shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, says the Lord God.
21. And I will set my glory among the nations, and all the nations shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
BY WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE NATIONS WILL KNOW GOD
IS WITH ISRAEL
22. And the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward.
23. And the nations shall know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity; because they dealt treacherously against me, therefore I hid my face from them, and gave them to the hand of their enemies; so they all fell by the sword.
ALL ISRAEL’S TROUBLES CAME UPON THE FOR THE FORSAKING THE TORAH, NOT FOR REJECTING JESUS AS THE NATIONS BELIEVE
24. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done to them, and I hid my face from them.
25. (K) Therefore thus says the Lord God: Now will I bring back the exile of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be zealous for my holy name;
26. They shall forget their shame, and all their faithlessness in which they have faithless to me, when they dwelt securely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27. When I have brought them back from the peoples, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28. Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, who caused them to be led into exile among the nations; but I have gathered them to their own land, and have left there none of them any more.
29. And I will not hide my face any more from them; for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, says the Lord God.
Now we will look at what is to come in the future according to the vision given to us from the Creator by our beloved prophets. From this we will see the great good which our Beloved Creator wishes to bestow on the world, and on the nation of Israel in particular physically and spiritually. Then we will look at what the prophets have given to us as instruction for these later days to merit these blessings. I ask you my beloved friend to take to heart these teachings and act upon them immediately. Sharing them with those who have an ear to hear, as the hour is late. Now let us proceed with ” GREAT DAYS “, explanation and description of the Messianic revelation, these being words of consolation and comfort telling us of the time to come, the reward for the righteous. It is out of such great kindness that the largest parts of the writings of the Prophets are filled with messianic imagery,” Blessed is his Holy name because his kindness endures forever”. Now we shall look at Israel inheriting the land, the miracles, signs and wonders and the revelation of The Messiah in the messianic era.
The Prophet Isaiah states:
” For YHVH will have mercy on Jacob and will in addition choose Israel and will set them in their own land and the stranger shall be joined to them and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob ” (14:1)
Rashi says concerning the phrase ” and will choose in addition Israel ” This refers to the time in the future when Hashem shall redeem Israel in a complete redemption. Metsudat David adds that Israel’s deliverance from the oppression of Bavel will seem a small thing compared to the redemption in the days of Messiah. As this will be a redemption off all Israel in a complete redemption, and also to everything that rests upon the earth. At this time converts will be added to Israel.
The personal providence of Hashem’s redemption of the Hebrew people from their troubles is described in the words of the prophet Malachi:
” For they who feared YHVH spoke with one another and hearkened and heard it and a book of remembrance was written before him for those who feared YHVH and took heed of his name, and they shall be mine says YHVH. On that day I appoint as my particular day. I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him “. (3:16-18)
Rabbi Avraham Ibn Ezra comments “Those who fear Hashem” are the Tsadekem, “they who heed his name” are the wise of heart that know the secret of the glorious and awesome name. In Perke de Rebbe Eleazer, Rabban Gamliel teaches the Heavens and earth are destined to pass away, as it is written ” And the Hosts of Heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll”. All the inhabitants shall taste the taste of death for two days. On the third day he shall renew them all and revive the dead. There shall be no more evil or plague. Now lets look at the detail that can be known with the help of Hashem. We get more of an overview of the wondrous protection Hashem affords Israel from the words of Isaiah:
” In that day shall the plant of YHVH shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be excellent and beautiful for those that remain of Israel. And it will come to pass that he that remains in Zion and He that remains in Jerusalem shall be called Holy, everyone in Jerusalem that is written to life. For YHVH will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion and upon her assemblies a cloud and smoke by day, and the shinning of a flaming fire by night. There shall be a marriage canopy and there shall be a Tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat and for a place of refuge and cover from the storm and from the rain ” (4:2-6)
The Radak explains that ” The plant ” this is Messiach. Rashi explains the fruit of the land are those Tsadekem who are the fruit of the Tree Of Life. The Radak says with the arrival of Messiach man will rejoice in the creation. Then Messiach will be victorious in the war against Gog. Then there will be Peace and quiet in the earth, and the world will be in awe. After this his genius and beauty will be revealed on the nations. Rashi says the Chuppah (Marriage canopy) on the people will be the Shechinah. The Radak explains first there will be a cloud of glory of mercy in Miscanot (Tabernacles), and in the Holy Temple. The Zohar says the Temple will be built before the exiles are gathered. So that the Shechinah first returns to the “mikdosh.” But if we are then only returning from exile the cloud of glory will be seen on the wise, great and Chassidim. In the day will be a cloud and burning and at night a glowing consuming fire, like there was with the tabernacle in the desert. The Vilna Goan explains that the smoke and glowing consuming fire is like at Mount Sinai during the giving of the Torah. The cloud prevents one from looking on the glory of Hashem as none can look and live. The Succah (tabernacle) will be shade by day to protect from the burning heat of the sun and from the sword. The Scoch (Roof of the Succah) will be the cloud of glory. Explaining further we turn to the Gomorra in Tractate Bava Metzia1 where Rabba says in the name of Rabbi Yochanan That the Holy one in the future will make a Succah for the righteous to protect from the sun, and it will be made of the skin of the Leviathan. If a man will be worthy a succah will be made for him, if not a mere covering, if He is not worthy of this a necklace will be made for him, if he doesn’t merit this a Amulet will be made for him. The rest of the Leviathan will be spread out over the hills of Jerusalem by the Holy One, and its splendor will shine from one end of the world to the other as it is written ” The nations shall rise in your light and kings in the brightness of your rising “
Also concerning the Leviathan Rabba said in the name of rabbi Yochanan The Holy one in the future will make a feast of the flesh of the Leviathan. Rav Dimi said in the name of Rabbi Yochanan the angel Gavreal will in the future hunt the leviathan, and if the Holy One does not help him, he will not be able to prevail over him.
Filed under: 70 nations, Brit, Brit Meilah, Chamas, circumcision, conversions, Gog, klippah, Leviyaton, noga, succah
UPDATED APRIL 24TH 2016
What’s the lesson for us today, there won’t be another flood?.
“And the earth was corrupted before Hashem, and the earth was full of chamas (violence).” Rashi says corrupted here refers to sexual transgression. It was because of sexual transgression that Hashem brought the flood, destroying the world. Improper sexual behavior is the opposite of Holiness. Because of this it arrouses the stern judgment of Hashem. This is why Bilam saw to send the gentile women of Midian to go and seduce the Jewish men. By their transgression with the women of Midian Hashem brought a plague killing thousands in Yisrael. The judgement of Hashem was only reversed by Pinchas when he killed Zimri with Cozbi the women of Midian. By this Pinchas was given the “Brit (covenant) of peace”, Similar to in our parsha as it says “I will establish my Brit (covenant) with you and all who enter the ark with you.”
The covenant is the Brit, the Brit is the covenant (Brit meilah-circumcision). Its desecration is desecration of all. This is why sexual transgression is so severe before Hashem. Severe enough to bring the destruction of all flesh, the flood. The Torah commands the death penalty for certian transgressions, but they can only be applied on the testimony of 2 witnesses of the transgression. And only after the 2 witnesses warned the transgressor to refrain from sin, but the transgressor does not accept the rebuke but then does the transgression. Then the witnesses must testify concerning the sin before a court of 72 judges. Only then can the death penalty be applied. This is the process of conviction for murderers, idolatry and all other transgression with the death penalty. To this is one exception. When a Jew has sexual relations with a gentile, its a mitvah to kill them both. No witness or court is required to pass judgment. As Pinchas killed Zimri. This is so, as this transgression is so detestable before Hashem. For this reason we must stand strong concerning the standards of conversion, against the “new Judaism’s” of conservative and reformed. (These started in Germany before the Holocaust-flood). Like wise the issue of who is a Jew. We must hold by the truth as stated in the Torah and defined in the Gemore. Not being influenced by political concerns as this is foolishness. Not all the Russians brought to Isreal can be called Jewish for the sake of citizenship or marriage. Only those who can prove their Jewish identity. In Midrash we find a listing of eight female converts: Hagar, Tziporah, Shifra, Puah, Pharaoh’s daughter, Rachav,
Ruth and Yael. Some of these converts above married important members of
Yisrael and contributed a lot to the Jewish nation. The Jewish nation needs its converts, real converts. Like Rabbi shimon Bar Yochi teaches in Passachim that the purpose of the exile is to bring in the souls of converts. But fake converts, those whose conversions that are not done according to the law or for the wrong reasons only causes Yisrael much Trouble.
It is from Noach that the earth became divided. The Jews Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov came from Shem. From Noach’s 2 other sons descends the 70 nations of the world, as listed in the Torah. These 70 Nations correspond to to the 70 names of the Nashamot that descended from Yaakov. The descendents of Cannan are cursed and Shem blessed. Becoming the Nation of Yisrael. Concerning who is jewish we must be truthful and recognize the truth of our tradition which has not changed since receiving the Torah at Sinai which is written in the Torah recorded in the Mishna and clarified in the Gemora. As upon these things the “brit” (covenant) rests, as we see in our parsha. Transgression against these values leads to utter destruction. We see this from our parsha as it is written “The earth was sexually corrupted before Elohy”m and the earth was full of chamas (violence)”. In this generation we above all are aware of Chamas (Terrorist group). Hashem must save us, as we must guard the brit . To guard the brit we are as Noach in the ark. Protected from the waters of the flood. The destructive forces arroused by the evil deeds of the generation. Remember the Ark is where the Torah is kept. The ark of the covanant, this is where we want to be. In the future there will be a new “ark”, which will be our succah. It will be our Succah which will protect us during the war of Gog and Magog. This Succah is made from our Mitzvot. From the noga (sparks of light) we raise up. It will be made from the skin of the Leviyaton. From the shade of this Succah the righteous will be protected from the heat of the sun which will destroy the wicked, and be healing to the righteous. These things as The Rambam says is Hilchot Malachim are hidden and concealed and the way the way they come about is left to be seen with the arrival of our righteous Mashiach quickly in our days.
NOW CONCERNING ANOTHER “BRIT” (COVENANT) “Brit Meilah” (circumcision)
Circumcision should be done with a pail ready with dirt, to throw the “orlah” into the dirt, the blood that comes out of it is considered like an Olah (Burnt offering), and this dirt will save him from the punishment of the beating of the grave after his death, and the blood of the circumcision will save him from being killed by the angel of death. The “klippah” (evil shells) of the “Orlah” covers the letter י , it has three “klippot” like the rings of an onion, this one on this one, and these are like the shell of a nut. It says, “The land was chaos” (Tohu) (Gen. 1:2), this is the green line of the first “klippah” of the nut, “Bohu” these are the boulder stones which is the second “klippah” of the nut, hard like a stone. Darkness is the third “klippah” on it.
( 11B Zohar Tikunim)