Filed under: Great Days | Tags: building the Holy Temple, Gathering of Exiles, MESSIAH
Signs indicating the imminent arrival of “Mashiach” (The Messiah): prosperity for the Jewish people, a renewal of Torah-study opening of the “gates of wisdom above and the wellsprings of wisdom below,” evidenced also by scientific and technological discoveries and advances; a manifestation and propagation of the mystical teachings of the Torah; and also “In the time that Mashiach will awaken, many signs and miracles will occur in the world.” — . Sanhedrin 97a; Midrash Rabba . Zohar I:117a, Zohar Chadash, Tikunim, 96c; Mayanei Hayeshu’ah, Igeret Teyman, ch. 3,
Prophecy shall be restored to Israel prior to the coming of Mashiach.
SO GET TO WORK
PROOF ITS TIME FOR REDEMPTION
PROOF THIS IS THE TIME OF REDEMPTION
FOLLOWS TRANSLATION OF THE MIDRASH “Paliyah HaKadmonim” ON “DASH”
This says “Dash” in Hebrew is abbreviation Hebrew words for “Asev Spills Blood”
Hebrew “Achishena” meaning “In its time” (a term referring to the time of redemption) is numerical value “Dash”
Behold the “klipa” (evil force) called ‘Dash” will fight and make a great war with the 70 nations. They will kill one another as it says “God will fight for you and you will remain silent. (Exodus 14:14). Because of this “klipa” your “mazel” (Divine providence) will now be strengthened. Because of these the redemption will be hurried as these (“Dash”) will make so much trouble among the nations of this Isiah says “I will set the Egyptians fighting each man against his brother, each man against his neighbor” (19:2) THIS IS THE SECRET OF THE WAR OF GOG AND MEGOG
Chapter 38 of Ezkial clearly reveals the Hebrew people will be living in the land of Israel before the Messiah comes.
And say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from among the nations, where they have gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land;
22. (K) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, nor shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all;
23. Nor shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them in all their dwelling places, where they have sinned, and will cleanse them; so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd; they shall also follow my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell in it, they and their children, and their grandchildren for ever; and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26. And I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27. My tabernacle also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28. And the nations shall know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Rav Teichtal in “Eim haBonim Simachah” proves that the Temple will be built by Human hands in a natural manner 40 years before to coming of the Messiah !
With the coming of Moshiach all Kosher Synagogues will be moved to the Holy Land (Talmud, Meggilla 29a).
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment