Filed under: Uncategorized
Filed under: Parsha Ki tetze
Ki tetze Bs”d
It says in the parsha. ”You shall not have in your bag different weights, a large and a small. You shall not have in your house different measures, a large and a small. But you shall have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shall you have; that your days may be lengthened in the land which Yhv”h Elohech”a gives you. For all who do such things, and all who do unrighteously, are an abomination to Yhv”h Elohech”a. ” (25:13-16)
The prophets say much concerning social injustice and economic oppression. Isaiah says:
“Woe to those who join house to house and field to field, they draw close till there is no place, and you will be settled alone in the midst of the land “ (5:8)
They create a situation where there is no where for the poor man to live, as Rashi explains. This type of action is robbing the poor of their land. They allow themselves to act in this selfish way by denying that the land actually belongs to GOD, and that the poor inherently have a right to a place to live as explained by the Radak and Ibn Ezra. By joining field to field the small independent farmer is put out of business by large commercial industrial farming corporations. In safer Eliyahu, Eliyahu ha Novi (Elijah the Prophet) says that because of interest taken on houses, and stealing fields from this there will be orphans and widows in sackcloth.1 Rashi teaches us that this commandment of having ”a perfect and just weight”. Is in The Torah next to the commandment of destroying Amalak. So to teach us Amalek comes when Yisrael is not honest in their Business practices. The Magid of Koznitz teaches that if your ”yetzer hora” (evil inclination) says to you “teshuva” (returning to GOD) of sinners is of no value, be happy with the pleasures of this world. Live only for today, who knows what tomorrow will really bring. Your ”yetzer Hora” (evil inclination) tells you things as these so to make you fall into sadness over your service of GOD, making your heart bitter toward things of the כבוד (glory of) GOD. Know that it is because of these things that that GOD told us to ”remember what Amalak did to you on the way”.2
“Remember what Amalek did to you by the way, when you came forth out of Egypt;
How he met you by the way, and struck at your rear, all who were feeble behind you, when you were faint and weary; and he did not fear Elohem”e. Therefore it shall be, when Yhv”h Elohech”a has given you rest from all your enemies around, in the land which Yhv”h Elohech”a gives you for an inheritance to possess, that you shall blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; you shall not forget it. ”(25:-17-19)
Yuhuda is Givurah (severity), but the seed of Yisrael is rachamim (mercy). Because of this they need to draw upon themselves the flow of “din” (judgment) so their hearts will remember to war with the nations. By the sword Amalak will arouse great jealousy in Yisrael. This is all necessary as again the nature of Yisrael is “rachamim” not “din”, its not their nature to war as their nature is peace. It’s for this same reason Rabbi Akiva as said before will recognize his enemy from the past. (A incarnation of Rabbi Akiva, who suffered so much under the Romans. Will come back in the end of days) These things are necessary to arouse the anger needed that will allow vengeance to be taken on the enemies of Yisrael.3 Peace has been offered many times by Israel to the Palestinians and the Arab world in general. For the most part the Palestinians have only responded with rockets. Concerning this it must be said that the Palestinians are not our baby that we have to nurse along so to give birth to a Palestinian state. They are an enemy state that daily shoots rockets at us, so should be dealt with appropriately. We need to wage total war when attacked. This seems to be all they understand. As good will gestures like leaving Gaza have only brought more rockets. This is no game. One must never forget that the Ramba”m teaches in his Mishna Torah that the Jewish people when they enter the land of Israel are responsible then to fulfill 3 mitvot (laws) : Appointing a king over themselves, to wipe out the descendants of Amalak and build GOD’s House (the Temple).4 With our righteous Mashiach quickly in our days.
1. 1Safer Eliyahu-Atzorot Midrashim p.26
1. 2Avodat Yisrael p.22
1. 3safer ha paliyah
Forty years before becoming Israel’s top decision-making duo, Benjamin Netanyahu and Ehud Barak first made news on the blood-stained wing of a hijacked Belgian airliner.
Disguised as tousle-haired mechanics, with slim pistols concealed beneath their white overalls, Israel’s future prime minister and defence chief had stormed the Sabena jet at Lod airport near Tel Aviv as part of Sayeret Matkal, the secret special forces regiment which Barak, then just aged 30, led.
Netanyahu, eight years younger, was largely untested in counter-terrorism operations.
“It was the first time I had ever held a handgun,” he would later remember.
The dozen or so clambering commandos killed two Palestinian Black September gunmen and overpowered two grenade-wielding women with them.
One of the 100 hostages died but the raid was hailed a master-stroke, the only casualty among Barak’s men being Netanyahu, shot in the arm by a comrade — “He took it just fine,” the unit’s then deputy chief, Danny Yatom, recalls dryly.
In February 1973, Ehud Barak, the commander of the elite Sayeret Matkal unit, obtained photographs and precise information on the whereabouts of three senior PLO leaders.Barak and his team immediately began planning on an operation to eliminate them. The plan they came up with was to land from navy ships on the Lebanese coast and infiltrate into Lebanon disguised as tourists, with some of the commandos to be disguised as women (Barak was disguised as a brunette woman). During the operation, three of the highest-level PLO leaders, surprised at home, were killed, along with other PLO members.
These missions are of the few by Sayeret Matkal on which details have been made public, crystallizes for many Israelis the view that Netanyahu and Barak still today operate as a covert team, crafting strategy with a maverick intimacy born behind enemy lines and a clubby elitism that eclipses their markedly divergent personalities and politics.
Filed under: Economics, small news | Tags: debt in America, ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, the Federal Reserve system., The U.S. dollar
Here are 65 signs that economic collapse is in progress.
These are facts and cannot be ignored. These figures are serious enough to warrant panic !
1. Since Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of long-term unemployed Americans has doubled from 2.7 millionto 5.4 million.
2. The average duration of unemployment in the United States is nearly three times as long as it was back in the year 2000.
3. The unemployment rate in the U.S. has been above 8 percent for 40 months in a row, and 42 percent of all unemployed Americans have been out of work for at least half a year.
4. Unemployment in the eurozone has hit another brand new record high. It is now sitting at 11.2 percent. It has risen for 14 months in a row.
5. The U.S. economy lost more than 220,000 small businesses during the recent recession.
6. The percentage of Americans that are self-employed fell by more than 20 percent between 1991 and 2010.
7. Overall, the number of “new entrepreneurs and business owners” dropped by a staggering 53 percent between 1977 and 2010.
8. The unemployment rate in Spain is now up to 24.6 percent.
9. Morgan Stanley is projecting that the unemployment rate in Greece will exceed 25 percent in 2013.
10. Since Barack Obama became president, the price of a gallon of gasoline has risen from $1.85 to $3.49.
11. The average American household spent approximately $4,155 on gasoline during 2011, and electricity bills in the U.S. have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
12. About three times as many new homes were sold in the United States in 2005 as will be sold in 2012.
13. While Barack Obama has been in the White House, home values in the United States have declined by 12 percent.
14. According to AARP, 600,000 American homeowners that are 50 years of age or older are currently in foreclosure.
15. Right now there are now 20.2 million Americans that spend more than half of their incomes on housing. That represents a 46 percent increase from 2001.
16. According to Gallup, the current level of homeownership in the United States is the lowest that they have ever measured.
17. Federal housing assistance increased by a whopping 42 percent between 2006 and 2010.
18. In some areas of Detroit, Michigan you can buy a three bedroom home for just $500.
19. All around us our cities are crumbling. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers, 2.2 trillion dollars is needed just to repair critical infrastructure in the United States.
20. The unemployment rate in New York City is now back up to 10 percent. That equals the peak unemployment rate in New York City during the last recession.
21. Back in 1950, more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less than 65 percent of all men in the United States have jobs.
22. The U.S. Postal Service is about to default on a 5.5 billion dollar payment for future retiree health benefits.
23. According to Graham Summers, “when we account for all the backdoor schemes Germany has engaged in to prop up the EU, Germany’s REAL Debt to GDP is closer to 300%.”
24. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families in the United States declined “from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010“.
25. The U.S. trade deficit with China during 2011 was 28 times larger than it was back in 1990.
26. The United States has lost more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities since 2001.
27. During 2010 alone, an average of 23 manufacturing facilities permanently shut down in the United States every single day.
28. The U.S. government says that the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by 17.9 million between 2000 and 2011. During the entire decade of the 1980s, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” rose by only 1.7 million.
29. Eight million Americans have “left the labor force” since the recession supposedly ended. If those Americans were added back into the unemployment figures, the unemployment rate would be somewhere up around 12 percent.
30. Approximately 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
31. At this point, one out of every four American workers has a job that pays $10 an hour or less. If that sounds like a high figure, that is because it is. Today, the United States actually has a higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.
32. Back in 1980, less than 30% of all jobs in the United States were low income jobs. Today, more than 40% of all jobs in the United States are low income jobs.
33. According to one study, between 1969 and 2009 the median wages earned by American men between the ages of 30 and 50 declined by 27 percent after you account for inflation.
34. In 2007, the unemployment rate for the 20 to 29 age bracket was about 6.5 percent. Today, the unemployment rate for that same age group is about 13 percent.
35. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, health care costs accounted for just 9.5% of all personal consumption back in 1980. Today they account for approximately 16.3%.
36. Medicare spending increased by 138 percent between 1999 and 2010.
37. Over the next 75 years, Medicare is facing unfunded liabilities of more than 38 trillion dollars. That comes to $328,404 for each and every household in the United States.
38. Back in 1990, the federal government accounted for 32 percent of all health care spending in America. Today, that figure is up to 45 percent and it is projected to surpass 50 percent very shortly.
39. Back in 1965, only one out of every 50 Americans was on Medicaid. Today, one out of every 6 Americans is on Medicaid, and things are about to get a whole lot worse. It is being projected that Obamacare will add 16 million more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.
40. Since 2008, the U.S. economy has lost 1.3 million jobs while at the same time 3.6 million more Americans have been added to Social Security’s disability insurance program.
41. Since Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of Americans living in poverty has risen by 6.4 million.
42. The number of Americans on food stamps has risen from 32 million to 46 million since Barack Obama became president.
43. Right now the poverty rate for children living in the United States is 22 percent, and approximately one-fourth of all American children are enrolled in the food stamp program at this point.
44. The number of children living in poverty in the state of California has increased by 30 percent since 2007.
45. Child homelessness in the United States has risen by 33 percent since 2007.
46. According to the National Center for Children in Poverty, 36.4 percent of all children that live in Philadelphia are living in poverty, 40.1 percent of all children that live in Atlanta are living in poverty, 52.6 percent of all children that live in Cleveland are living in poverty and 53.6 percent of all children that live in Detroit are living in poverty.
47. Approximately 57 percent of all children in the United States are living in homes that are either considered to be either “low income” or impoverished.
48. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” is now sitting at an all-time high.
49. In the United States today, somewhere around 100 million Americans are considered to be either “poor” or “near poor”.
50. It is now being projected that about half of all American adults will spend at least some time living below the poverty line before they turn 65.
51. Total home mortgage debt in the United States is now about 5 times larger than it was just 20 years ago.
52. Total consumer debt in the United States has risen by 1700 percent since 1971.
53. Recently it was announced that total student loan debt in the United States has passed the one trillion dollar mark.
54. According to one recent survey, approximately one-third of all Americans are not paying their bills on time at this point.
55. In 1983, the bottom 95 percent of all income earners in the United States had 62 cents of debt for ever dollar that they earned. Today, the bottom 95 percent of all income earners in the United States have $1.48 of debt for every dollar that they earn.
56. The United States was once ranked #1 in the world in GDP per capita. Today we have slipped to #12.
57. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 49 percent of all Americans live in a home where at least one person receives benefits from the federal government. Back in 1983, that number was below 30 percent.
58. Incredibly, 37 percent of all U.S. households that are led by someone under the age of 35 have a net worth of zero or less than zero.
59. Today there are approximately 25 million American adults that are living with their parents.
60. The U.S. dollar has lost more than 96 percent of its value since 1900. You can thank the Federal Reserve system for that.
61. During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office.
62. Overall, the U.S. national debt has grown by nearly 10 trillion dollars over the past decade.
63. The U.S. national debt is now more than 22 times larger than it was when Jimmy Carter became president.
64. 40 years ago the total amount of debt in America (government, business and consumer) was less than 2 trillion dollars. Today it is nearly 55 trillion dollars.
- As Financial Armageddon recently point out, so many homeless people are pooping on the escalators at San Francisco’s Civic Center Station at night that the escalators are breaking down and repair teams have been called in to clean up the mess. As the economy gets even worse, will scenes like this start playing out in all of our cities? FROM WHTC.com:
We cannot handle 4 more years of movement in these directions
NOW IS THE TIME FOR REAL CHANGE
If America is to survive as a Great power.
OBAMA HAS TO GO !
Filed under: Uncategorized
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
GO TO THE BOOK STORE
YOU CAN’T GET BOOKS LIKE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE
I CAN ONLY SHOW YOU THE WAY
YOU GOT TO GO
DO THE WORK
Filed under: Israel, Prophesy now, REDEMPTION, small news | Tags: 9/11, Army Col. Warner Farr, ECONOMICS, Heels of the Messiah, Israel's Agriculture, Israeli new submarines, prophet Zachariah, Yud-Hay and Vav-Hay
Updated April 24 2016
He will redeem us from the exile because of her The “Shechinah” (Divine Presence). This is as it is written, “And even also this when you are in the land of your enemies” (Lev. 26:44). And the prophet says because of Her when He saw in his prophecy the pressure of the Jews was immense, He said, “This I return to my heart, therefore I shall forgive” (Lam.3:21)
Think about it.
The Jewish people prayed, desired, yearned and waited almost two thousand years to return to The Land of Israel,and have finally done so. The idea of ruling the land was a unrealistic dream for over 2000 years. Now, The Jewish State has been established with the permission of the nations of the world in the ancient homeland of the Jewish people in the Land of Israel after centuries of hatred and terrible anti-Antisemitism.
even after the Land has been miraculously built up strongly economically and militarily, scientifically technologically. Israel brought a unspoken language back into the world. Something never done before, in its security and defence industries, economic, science, advanced medicine,technology and agriculture. Israel is one of only 6 nations of the world that has satellite launching capacity. To say the least this is all uncanny
As incredible as this may be, even after witnessing the fulfillment of these dreams, Even after the Holocaust many Jews chose to to live among gentiles rather than in their own God given ancestral homeland.
There is a strange phenomena we see involving Jewish people and their support for the State of Israel. Intelligent and sensitive Jews are not enraged over troubling events in Israel as Terror attacks that ravage the land. And when European, American and Israeli leftists hold positions and make comments that in the least border of Anti-Semitism. And to this These Jews are silent or support those who are or appear as enemies of their people. Their self-destructive attitudes stem from a curse that often befalls Jews when they talk about Israel – a feeling that we are not entitled to the land of Isreal. Like a beautiful and intelligent woman who somehow consistently dates men who are destructive for her, because she unconsciously does not feel she merits better, the problem of entitlement lies at the core of the Israeli discussion. These faint-hearted and clueless Jews ask, ” Is Israel really ours?
Or Did we steal it from the Palestinians ?
Even Arafat’s Swiss bank accounts and those of the rest of Palestinian leaders ,suicide bombers, even Hamas’ stated goal of the destruction of the Jewish state and its replacement with a Muslim theocracy, none of these nasty facts gets in the way of their feeling that we are undeserving.
The sages tell us there will be survivors among those Jews that cannot overcome the temptations of the lands of exile such as the illusionary promise of riches and return to the land of Israel. But there will be a cost for this “prostitution” of their religious values. The midrash Tanchumah tells us close to 8 out of 10 Jews who are not in the land of Israel at the time of the final redemption shall be killed.
God intended when he gave the Torah that it should be one’s life. Most of its commandments are dependent on living in the land. Torah is not meant to only be a part of one’s life. But Torah is one’s life.
“That you may love the Lord your God, and that you may obey his voice, and that you may cleave to him; for he is your life, and the length of your days; that you may live in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”
The Ten commandments were “chiseled” by the finger of God the Hebrew word for “chiseled”, “charut”, also means “freedom” (in Hebrew); the tablets free us from spiritual death and its spiritual damages, the horrors of exile if we live a Torah life, then we can be truly free. Rather than being slaves of the exile.
Rabbi Aba says in the Gemora that there is no greater sign that the time of redemption is before us than when the land of Isreal brings forth her fruit, this is such a time.
But the exile presses hard on us in these later days. So in this period special Torah leaders are required. The sages say in the days preciding the coming of the Mashiach isolence shall increase. These extraordinary Torah leaders will need to harness this insolence , chutzpah to go against the brazenness of those who desire to make Israel a nation like any other nation and a state like any other when in truth Israel can only exist as a Holy nation.
The period preceding the coming of Mashiach is called “ikvay Dmashichah” the “Heels of the Messiah”. The heel is that part of the body which touches the ground. During this period in order to prepare for the coming of the Messiah in a way of great mercy we need to create “facts on the ground”, be doing the right thing. We have to be active in standing up for the honor of Hashem. There is great merit to the prayer and learning in the Bait kanesset but this is a time for “facts on the ground” in “ikvay Dmashichah” we must stand up against the things God despises and actively work hard to promote those things God wants and desires.
Know, that the eternal enemy of the Jews is amongst the Jews themselves. The Moses told us that “Those that hate you shall rule over you” (Vayikra 26:17) – “I will set up enemies only from amongst you and against you” (Rashi). Isaih says “Those who destroy you and waste you will emerge from you” ( 49:17). The Jewish people individually and as the nation of Israel must act increasing Holiness in the world and towards bringing the Redemption. In order to do this we must stand up against these “ eternal enemies” that pretend to be working for the good of the Jewish people, when the exact opposite is true. These false leaders are souls from the “Erev Rav” (mixed multitude that left Egypt with the Hebrews, being its bankers and magicians) They reincarnate with the Jews in each generation and always are trying to bring about evil against the Jews, who they are acting like they are trying to help. The Kol HaTor teaches that It is more difficult confronting the Erev Rav than dealing with Yishmoel and Edom, they are really the greater foe. This evil must be properly recognized, assessed and understood, in order to combat it. The “erev rav” is not going to go away on its own, at least with out doing too much damage first. Know, evil’s historical continuity, like its expression in the tragedy of the Holocaust can only be understood on the metaphysical level, it is only from this perspective can evil be understood. Rabbi Soloveitchik states that during the 1930s and 1940s the role of Amalek was played by Nazi Germany led by Hitler, and later the same role was played by Nasser and the Mufti, evil has many faces.
This is no time for standing on the sidelines. The Kingship of God must be brought down, revealed in this world. So stand up for it , show the will of God is alive and well in this world and we are ready for Mashiach.
I am not talking about displays of in passionate Dogmatism applied to religion.
This does not sit well with most people and it certainly does not make a good impression. The time for religious separatism and exclusivity is over. We are all in the same boat and its about time to break down all the barriers between Jews and let the Glory of God and his Torah become known to all the Jewish people and the world. Its time to take the Torah out of the Shtetel , even one’s like BeniBarak and and Maih Sharim and reveal the Torah on main street. The lives of our people and the welfare of the world depends on this. The is the meaning of “ikvay Dmashichah” the time to bring it down is now. We meant to be at “light unto the nations” its about time we start shining some of that light. This will not be accomplished by blind faith without any semblance of rationality. Our role sanctifying God, requires us to recall, internalize and work with the Chuchmah of Hashem in the context of understanding of Torah and its carefully structured mitzvot accordingly that one’s being by the awareness of the Divine actually becomes a “no-self”. Then “On that day, He will be One, and His Name will be One.” (Zachariah 14:9)
“Only I warn you exceedingly to take heed and guard yourselves very, very much to remember from where the commandments came to you. You should not forget the Revelation on Mount Sinai, nor all the things which your eyes saw there – the thunderings, and the lightnings, His glory and His greatness and His words that “ You have heard there out of the midst of the fire”
God made that Revelation at Sinai so that you might learn to fear Him all
the days and teach your children during all generations.”
In the Six Day War the Jews finally won back after 2000 years of exile the Temple Mount. Now that is a monumental thing of Biblical proportion. The Temple Mount is the holiest place in the entire Universe, the direct channel to God by which all blessing flows to the earth, given as a wedding present from God Himself.
It says in the Torah “I set before you a blessing or curse”: two extremes. Blessing implies success. Both of these are before you to attain, according to what you choose Understand it is not possible to settle for , to be middle, or mediocre in ones spirituality. Quite the contrary, there are only two possibilities, the two extreme points: obeying the Lord’s commandments (=blessing) or disobeying them (=curse), or in other words, following the way of God’s Teaching or leaving this way and following other gods. Contrary to popular opinion there is no third or other way. We are left only with the choice of one of these two options. Mediocrity, is not an option. There is no middle way and no vacuum. This is a necessary dichotomy, offering us the choice of one of these two options. The middle road, serving G-d partially, half way, or a third of the way, or a quarter of the way, or as he put it, revolving around mediocrity, is not an option.
Why would it be be OK that some Jews live in Eretz Yisrael to protect and secure the Holy Land? And for others to just stay in exile and not help bring the redemption ? Why should they then merit to benefit from all the good of Eretz Yisrael? Be a partner in the final redemption, feel a part of the Holy Land!
Exile was terminated in 1948
God has given us some big wake up calls as the World Trade Center on 9/11. It is time to make known people need to stand up for the Good and we can see the forces of Judgement otherwise manifest in very destructive ways, God should help us. 9/11 opened up a lot of door and hearts to talk about the most important things, but few have stood up to the calling. The World Trade Center attack of 9/11, was on the 23 of the Hebrew month of Ellul. In Ellul this really should be understood as a wake up call.
The world’s economy took a big blow. It seems to be going down the toilet. And there has been a wave of wars that could easily result in a world war ending with tragic catastrophe before the Messiah will be revealed. These are big wake up calls.
THESE FACTS SHOULD ALSO SERVE AS BIG “WAKE UP CALLS”
Israel is the 10th ranked army in the world. Two things about Israel they are Ultra Prepared and Ultra Not Stupid !
America has a [radar] base in Southern Israel, with the most superior radar system the World has ever seen. It is now being said that America is linking their systems up with Israeli anti-missile technology.
President George W. Bush promised — and President Obama delivered — untold numbers of GBU-28 bunker busters, which can tunnel through concrete before exploding deep underground. President Bush is also said to have sold Israel several midair refueling aircraft.
Israel is fully capable of wiping out Iran literally, by Electric Warfare, Advanced Virus Systems, New Weaponry, and all the force of the IDF etc. Bibi and Ehud are not messing around in the media, their threats are real.
Bibi (Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu) and (Defense Minister Ehud) Barak are dead serious.”
To save lives Iran must back down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JERUSALEM (JTA) — Standard & Poor’s has upgraded Israel’s credit rating to A+.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that the upgrade was the international economic community’s “certificate of honor and of responsibility regarding investments in Israel.”
“This is a message to investors. This is a good country,” he said. “This is a country that in complete contrast to the global trend is improving and maintaining a correct and responsible economy, and therefore it is worthwhile to invest in it.”
Israel is a goldmine, finding Shale Oil reserves, Natural Gas, High Tech, etc…Israel is busting out in every way.
Know, that Israel’s Ministry of Agriculture’s Research Institute has made many great achievements producing staggering results in long and better shelf life for fruits and vegetables. That allows products to be shipped by sea instead of air freight, thus reducing export costs. Many of Israel’s agriculturists also avoid chemicals and achieve larger crops with the aid of the use of colors. In addition, Israel’s water shortage prevents cultivating grass for cattle food, yet the ‘milk yield’ of Israeli cows is the best in the world!
The prophet Zachariah said of the Days of Mashiach:
“On that day, He will be One, and His Name will be One.” (14:9)
At this time the, Ineffable Name of God, is too holy to be pronounced as it is spelled: yud–hay–vav–hay. Instead it is pronounced as Adon”y
The Ineffable Name yud-hay-vav-hay, as it is spelled, is actually made of two parts, yud–hay and vav–hay.
Yud-hay-vav-hay, the unified Name is revealed in periods of history when God’s Presence is revealed and known.
The divided Name is when made of two parts, Yud-Hay and Vav-Hay
in periods of time when God’s Presence is hidden.
Filed under: gallery | Tags: 3D, abstract, acrylic paint, artwork, barnacle bathing suit bay beach beachball bikini boardwalk boat boogie board C cape catamaran clam clam bake coast conch cooler coral cove crab currents D dive dock dune dune buggy E ebb tide F family, blending, brightness, ceramics, collage, colored pencils, composition contrast, creativity, design, enamel, engraving, etching, exhibit, exhibition, gallery, masterpiece, oil paint, pastel, pen, pencil, perspective, photo, photograph, poster, realism